Build a rope way & an elevator using pulleys | Modes of transport
- Build a rope way model with pulleys to learn about mode of transportation in hilly areas.
- Build an elevator model to understand how it helps to reach upper floors of a tall building quickly.
- Play the modes of transport game to know different modes and try reaching your destination in the least time possible by using different combinations.
Butterfly Edufields’ Modes of Transport activity consists of three incredibly enjoyable and informative segments that are as follows:
- Your child will learn how to build a rope way model with pulleys to learn about mode of transportation in hilly areas.
- They will learn how to build an elevator model to understand how it helps to reach upper floors of a tall building quickly.
- They can play the Modes of Transport game to know different modes and try reaching your destination in the least time possible by using different combinations.
4th Grade – a time when children are growingly curious about everyday occurrences and deserve answers to the numerous questions that rub the backs of their minds – can be an enjoyable experience when both academics and education are integrated with Butterfly Edufields’ experiential learning and hands-on kits! By engaging your child in these Do-It-Yourself activities, we allow them to answer numerous questions regarding the various modes of transport themselves, by providing all the relevant material to create the above models and indulge in the fun-filled interactive game!
That’s not all! As a hands-on learning experience that is relevant to your child’s Science syllabus, The Modes of Transport kit also encourages the creator and doer in your child – by inculcating an appreciation of the science around them, and a love and appreciation of a daily scientific education!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!