Group different shapes together to solve the TANGRAMs
- Group different shapes based on their similarities.
- Join smaller shapes to make a desired shape.
- Form a specific shape using all the shapes given (TANGRAM).
Identifying Different Shapes
Everything in the world can be typecast into a certain kind of shape or figure – and to group provided shapes into different groups can in fact be a pretty enjoyable process (ask any architect).
Add to this fun, an activity that allows you to join smaller shapes to make larger shapes; and later even use preset shapes to create different and completely new figures – and you now have what is Butterfly Edufields’ 1st grade activity – the Identifying Different Shapes kit!
This kit consists of the following activities:
- Your child will learn how to group different shapes based on their similarities.
- Your child will perform an activity to join smaller shapes to further make a larger and desired shape.
- Children will learn how to form a specific shape using the various kinds of shapes provided in the apparatus, which are known as tangrams – your child can use different shapes of tangrams to make a cat, a swan, a fish – and more!
Your child will one day look back and look fondly at the memories of our various hands-on and experiential learning activities as they will allow your child to gradually burgeon a confident, out-of-the-box and practical thinking personality that always enjoys challenges and applying their creative skills!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!