Identify & name 25 different types of flowers | Make a winter lotion using rose water
- Play the flower finder game to know 25 different types of flowers and identify them by either the names or their image.
- Play a game to know different parts of a plant – types of leaves, roots etc.
- Make a winter lotion & understand role of its different components
The Flowers and Parts of a Plant kit for all 4th graders consists of the following activities:
- Your child will get to play the flower finder game to know twenty-five different types of flowers and then identify them by either the names or their image.
- Your child will play a game to know different parts of a plant – the types of leaves, roots etc.
- They will get to make a winter lotion & understand role of its different components by using the provided material.
The beauty of nature can never be overstated. As a part and parcel of our daily lives, it is equally important to understand the sciences behind their existence. Flowers – arguably the most beauteous creations of still nature, form a vital part of the ecosystems and environments the world over. Not only the providers of pollen and a majestic display of nature’s beauty, flowers also have a biological significance as the reproductive organs of plants – but to explain the many concepts behind the parts of a plant and flowers, engaging children is essential. With the Flowers and Parts of a Plant kit, we do the same by utilizing interactive games and Do-It-Yourself projects!