Introduce fractions & demonstrate differences using rectangular strips
- Use fraction strips & fractions game to understand fraction as some part of the whole.
- Identify fractions in different shapes.
- Compare fractions
Teaching with Tiles
Interactivity, games, tiles and color! Four keywords that every child will cherish if added to their curriculum! Add life and vigor to your child’s academic lessons with Butterfly Fields’ activities, which enhance your child’s understanding of various topics with self-implementation and practical knowledge.
Fractions: A basic and critical lesson of all of 3rd grade Math, its concepts are best depicted in visual, interactive and understandable form so that your child will remember their lessons forever – thus ensuring a full-circle of not only enjoyable learning, but even improved academic performances! With the help of this activity’s apparatus, your child will learn how fractions are created by breaking the material into fraction strips, and with the help of an interactive game!
The Understanding Fractions kit for all 3rd graders consists of the following activities:
- Your child will get to use fraction strips and then get to play the Fractions Game to understand fractions as some part of the whole.
- They will learn to identify fractions in different shapes.
- They will understand how to compare fractions
Motivate and encourage your child to improve their critical thinking skills, perseverance, attention span and appreciation of the math that lies around us with this fun and educative kit!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!