Learn about Mandatory, Cautionary & Informatory road signs, their importance & application through a road safety game
- Insert road sign flags in appropriate places on the given road map and understand:
• The importance & application of different types of road signs.
• Learn about Mandatory , Cautionary, Informatory signs through an exercise.
- Play a road safety game to learn about different road safety measures
Safety and Signs
To develop responsible, mature and precautionary adults, it is important to imbibe safety measures and a sense of sensibility and knowledge in them when they are children. We believe there is no better time than the 4th grade – a time when your child is intelligent enough to integrate fun, education and experience – to learn about the various applications of road safety and how important they are to a functioning society. By teaching your child about the various road signs, their classifications as well as their different applications, we believe your child will not only gain a practical understanding of road safety later in life, but also be more careful and knowledgeable when on roads now.
With this activity, your child will soon learn the following:
- How to insert road sign flags in appropriate places on the given road map to understand:
- The importance & application of different types of road signs.
- All about Mandatory, Cautionary and Informatory signs through an exercise.
- Your child will get to play a road safety game to learn about different road safety measures.
With our Road Signs kit, your child will nurture an appreciation of the environment around them whilst nurturing motor skills, observational skills, memory as well as higher order critical thinking skills!