Make different shapes & learn about lines and joining points
- Make different shapes using sticks and clay to understand the difference between lines and joining points.
- Solve a jig-saw puzzle using different shapes based on their no. of sides & joining points
- Learn to guess the shape of an object from its shadow.
Shaping Your Knowledge
Who loves shapes? We sure do! When your child can make different kinds of shapes and figures by using the provided material in this kit and even learn academic-relevant topics, why give up on the golden opportunity? Butterfly Edufields presents to you its Different Shapes kit for all 2nd graders, to encourage the creative and critical-thinking side of your child to flourish and grow!
With the contents of this kit, your child will get to perform the following activities:
- Does your child like clay? With this experiment, they will get to make different shapes using sticks and clay to understand the difference between lines and joining points.
- Love puzzles? This kit comes with a jig-saw puzzle! Use its different shapes based on their number of sides & joining points to finish the puzzle in its entirety and enjoy the result!
- Students will also be taught how to guess the shape of an object from just its shadow!
Isn’t that cool? With this simple activity your child is guaranteed hours of fun, engagement and knowledge! Create a nurturing environment with our activities so that your child can make the best of their creativity, innovating thinking abilities, and thirst for knowledge!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!