Make a fun tool to teach role of different bird beaks & their claws
- Play the Bird Finder memory based card game to correlate names and pictures of different birds.
- Assemble a bird info wheel to understand:
• structure of different beaks in birds and their use
• different types of claws seen in birds and their use
The Avian Adventure!
Round and round and round they go!
Birds are fantastical creatures – with the freedom all of us can only dream of, aerodynamics that humans can only mimic with technological inventions, and features that make them the most peculiar amongst all creatures – life as a bird is fantastic!
The study of birds – known as ornithology – also known as bird-watching, is crucial to understanding bird patterns of migration, reproduction and their day-to-day activities so humans can benefit from this knowledge in agriculture, poultry, and simply for the love of birds!
Aves are also an important part of the 2nd grade Science syllabus, and thus we decided to create an interactive and extremely enjoyable version of the study that your child will definitely enjoy and immensely benefit from!
In the Bird Info Circle kit, your child will perform the following activities:
- They will play the Bird Finder memory based card game to correlate names and pictures of different birds.
- They will get to assemble a bird info wheel to understand:
- The structure of different beaks in birds and their use
- The different types of claws seen in birds and their use
With our enormously applicative and hands-on learning kits, enrich your child’s out-of-the-box thinking skills and higher order critical thinking skills!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!