Make working Lung Model
Make a working model of the lungs to understand:
• Role of diaphragm in the process of respiration.
• In and out movement of air due to pressure difference created by the diaphragm
• What happens if only one lung is working, if trachea is blocked, if diaphragm is rigid
Play the rummy systems game and learn about different systems, their parts and function.
Game of Bones
The various systems of the human body are what provide it life, functioning, consciousness and existence. As an important component of Biological Sciences, the Systems of the Human Body is crucial to understanding the harmonious working of the human body and its many constituents. Your child will soon understand these systems with a memorable and enjoyable experience in the form of Butterfly Edufields’ Do-It-Yourself activities!
Stressing on knowledge over rote memory and innovativeness over unoriginality since its conception, Butterfly Edufields ensures that your child develops a healthy relationship with knowledge, academics and imagination all intertwined to make a confident thinker with out-of-the-box thinking skills and the quintessential quality of creativity!
The Systems in Human Body teaches your child:
- How to make a working model of the lungs with provided apparatus to further understand:
- The role of the diaphragm in the process of respiration.
- The In and out movement of air due to pressure difference created by the diaphragm
- What happens if only one lung is working, if trachea is blocked, or if diaphragm is rigid
- Your child will play the fun-filled Rummy Systems game to learn about the different systems, their parts and their functions!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!