Play board game and Learn about Factorization, Prime numbers & Multiples | Math Project
Use math wonder mat to find:
• Factors of a given number by dividing it into different number of groups.
• Multiples of a number by making multiplication tables.
Play the Pirates of Prime board game to know composite, prime and perfect square numbers below 100
Factors of Fun
Let’s bring out the magic of Math!
Not only are Math problems a hoot to solve once your child has mastered the basics, imagine them learning more about this amazing subject with board games and wonder mats! Always at the forefront of engaging your child in education with a fun and practical twist, Butterfly Fields now introduces to you its Numbers, Factors and Multiples activities to lay straight the important concepts of composite, prime, perfect square numbers, multiples and factors with its interactive and super-fun two activities!
This kit consists of the following activities:
- The Math Wonder Mat! Use it to find:
- The factors of a given number by dividing it into different number of groups
- Multiples of a number by making multiplication tables.
- Pirates of Prime: A board game to know composite, prime and perfect square numbers below 100
Using the age-old love of children for board games to combine their imagination, enjoyment value and academic into two fun-filled activities, this kit promises to engage your child in hours of educational and inspiring fun with its relatable and easy-to-understand format. Butterfly Fields’ emphasis on practical, experiential and hands-on learning helps children develop a sharper focus on academics, whilst enhancing their collaboration skills, creativity, out-of-the-box thinking and perseverance!