Play the Exponent Saga board game & learn the laws of exponents | Math Projects
- Play a 2-player game to compare 2 exponents & find out the larger value
- Estimate size of different objects using exponents – in terms of powers of 10
- Play a board game The Exponent Saga to understand and practise laws of exponents, their identities & operations
Fun, board games and cards!
No, we aren’t talking about a weekend picnic – in fact, far from it – we’re talking about exponents and powers!
With Butterfly Edufields’ Do-It-Yourself activities, we enable your child loads of fun while studying important concepts and lessons relevant to their 7th grade syllabus, remembering the subject easily thanks to the interactive and applicative nature of our kits!
The Exponents and Powers kit consists of the following activities:
- Your child will play a 2-player game to compare two exponents to find the larger value
- Your child will estimate the size of different objects using exponents in terms of powers of 10
- Play a board game called “The Exponent Saga”, to understand and practice the laws of exponents, their identities and their operations
We add a dimension to a student’s regular academics with our experiential and hands-on learning experiences, ensuring your child develops a strong hold on Mathematics, and in turn their STEM skills. We aim to mold your child’s perseverance, decision-making skills, patience and motor skills!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!