Practise adding & subtracting single digit numbers by playing the Snakes & Ladders game
- Use a math mat board to associate objects with numbers (1-30).
- Play the Snakes & Ladders board game to practice single digit addition & subtraction of numbers
- Solve number problems using a number line (1-50).
Single Digit Addition & Subtraction
There are only 10 single-digit numbers… But their utility is endless!
Your 1st grader will soon learn the same with the help of our Single Digit Addition and Subtraction kit to understand more about the simple operations of Mathematics by applying them to all the single digits! In addition to this interesting activity, your child will also play some interactive games to learn more about the number line, and the association of objects with numbers!
With the contents of this kit, your child will soon get to perform the following activities:
- Your child will use the provided Math Mat board to associate objects with numbers ranging from 1 to 30
- Your child will play an all-new modified and super-fun Snakes & Ladders board game to practice single digit addition & subtraction of numbers
- Your child will get to solve number problems using a number line of all the numbers between and 50
Enjoying numbers is important to make the most out of a ten-year schooling. All children can love Math if introduced to its concepts in a student-friendly and interactive manner! With Butterfly Edufields’ DIY kits we do just that, so your child will enjoy Math and develop a harmonious and long-lasting relationship with the subject!
No posts found!