Force & Energy
Force, pressure & area:
- Make a hydraulic jack and projectile launcher to understand:
• Relation between force, pressure and area – Pascal’s law
• Force transmission in fluids (liquids and gases)
• Basics of projectile motion
- Make a hydraulic disc brake system & understand its working
- Make a friction feed model to see how rollers in printers work to move the paper
- Use lubricants (grease, powder) to see how they reduce friction between surfaces
- Learn how ball bearings reduce friction by converting sliding friction to rolling friction
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.