Junior Chemisty Mystery
Chemical effects of electric current:
- Make a miniature electroplating unit to see:
• copper deposition on iron nail
• Real life application of electroplating.
Acids, bases & salts; Physical & chemical changes:
- Make your own mini chemistry lab and perform tests for:
• Understanding physical change and chemical changes
• Understanding Acids and Bases and ways to identify them.
• Understand the function of an indicator and finding the strength of acids and bases by performing titration
DIY Materials: Child friendly materials to build working models and conduct activities
Activity Book that includes:
- Colourful illustrations to guide a child through model making process.
- Observation questions that help develop important critical skills like” attention to right detail” thereby developing scientific temper.
- Exercise questions to test your child’s understanding of the concepts.
- Concept map -Entire topic summarised in one page with pictorial representations.
Makes LEARNING FUN & enables DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF CONCEPTS.
Enables 21st century skills of INNOVATION & PROBLEM SOLVING through Project Based Learning (PBL) approach.
Triggers CURIOSITY & ignites the spark of Science and CREATIVITY in your child.
Improves ATTENTION SPAN & PERSEVERANCE among children in this fast paced world of instant gratification
Increases MOTIVATION TO LEARN.