Represent, add & subtract 3 digit numbers in expanded form using a simple tool | Math Place Value
- Make an innovative tool to practice:
• Addition of three digit numbers with and without carry.
• Subtraction of three digit numbers with and without borrow.
- Understand multiplication and repetitive addition through the math mat.
- Understand division by grouping through the math mat.
Becoming a Basic Brainiac
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division: The first four and most elementary operations that constitute Mathematics. Understanding them may be simple, but to instill the concepts into a student’s mind may perhaps take effort. Enhancing this process, of course, is possible by involving students in the process of demonstrating these operations. With Butterfly Fields’ educational projects, we provide your children the material and the ability to teach themselves! A teaching process of such a nature has innumerable benefits. By influencing a child’s cognitive abilities at such a young age, our Do-It-Yourself projects will motivate children to think out-of-the-box, and learn concepts by alternative, inquisitive and unconventional learning methods.
With our Introduction to Basic Operations kit for all 3rd Graders, your child will be facilitated with the following activities:
- They will make an innovative tool which will allow them to practice:
- The addition of three digit numbers with and without carry.
- The subtraction of three digit numbers with and without borrow.
- Your child will understand multiplication and repetitive addition through the math mat.
- They will understand division by grouping through the math mat.
This consummate and fulfilling activity will make your child completely understand all the basic operations in an interactive and fun-filled set of projects that will definitely help your child’s imagination, creativity and innovation grow!