How does a rubber stamp work? | Inkpad, ink & stamp
- Use a mirror to identify symmetry in shapes.
- Learn the rules of basic symmetry.
- Make symmetric stamp patterns and learn how to make your own stamp pad.
- Solve the smiley symmetry challenges for practice
Our Stamp of Approval
What is the commonality between all post offices, government institutions, schools, colleges and all corporations that exists?
The system of stamping, of course!
As simplistic devices made out of an imprinter dipped in ink, stamps can be used to create a number of shapes, designs, fonts and labels! They are thus very important to any organization’s insignia. Without stamps, the identity of any organization would never be as easy to understand a perceive as it is today!
In the Making a Stamp kit for all 3rd graders, your child will learn the following concepts:
- How to use a mirror to identify symmetry in shapes.
- Your child will learn the rules of basic symmetry.
- Your child will learn how to make symmetric stamp patterns and learn how make their own stamp pad
- They will play an interesting interactive game to solve the smiley symmetry challenges for practice
The Making a Stamp kit consists of the following four activities:
- Finding the symmetry of stamps using a mirror
- Solving the challenging and interactive Smiley Symmetry Puzzles
- Making a Stamp
- Making imprints using a stamp
With the apparatus available in this kit, its colorful and easy-to-implement activities will help your child understand all the relevant syllabus’ concepts right from the basics! The applicative approach of this activity motivates all children to think self-reliantly, out-of-the-box and critically. A critical characteristic of being a commendable contender in the 21st century industry is the trait of being original and creative. By using practical and firsthand-experiential learning methods, 3rd graders will definitely identify with and increase their scope of thinking skills by inculcating a healthy and harmonious relationship with their academics!
Related Age Group Products
No posts found!